Milltek Surveys was founded serving clients involved with Multi-discipline Engineered Projects that require the skills of a construction surveyor to help bring their engineered designs to life. Over the years Milltek has earned a reputation for delivering quality service and outstanding workmanship. Our motto “Right to the Mill” (short for millimeter hence Mill-tek) is what we strive for in all projects that demand precision and accuracy.
What we do
If you need a surveyor on site, Milltek will accommodate and provide solutions to your problems – providing services across Western Canada:
- Survey As-Builts for Quality Control and Turn over
- Civil Earth Works, Grade Staking, Roads, Bridges, Pads, Underground Facilities
- Topographic Surveys
- Pile Layouts — Pile pinning, Pile cut offs, and Pile capping
- Concrete Buildings and Foundations — Anchor Bolts, Column Erecting, Pedestals, and Engineered Layouts
- Survey for Engineering & Design
- Equipment Installation Surveys for Mods, Buildings, Tanks, Vessels, Pumps, and Towers
- Pipeline Surveys for Above and Below Ground Pipelines, Pipeline Integrity, and Weld Mapping
- Volume Surveys
- Underground Facility Locating
- Utility Mapping and Data Management
Give us a call to get a free quote for your project . If there is a service you do not see listed above, we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.