This is a permanent full time position based out of our Moose Jaw office.
Wage is negotiable depending on experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package after 3 months of probation.
- Perform legal and construction surveys
- Report to the Project Manager
- Keep legible field notes
- Read and interpret legal survey plans
- Perform calculations
- Operate RTK GPS and Total Station
- Locate underground facilities
- Provide instruction to survey crew
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Valid class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License
- Technical mindset
- Strong oral communication
- Attention to detail
- Capable of supervising other personnel
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be willing to work overtime hours
- Must be physically fit as this position often requires a lot of walking and physical exertion
- Some occasional overnight travel may be required
- Post secondary education in a geomatics program would be a definite asset but is not required
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a survey crew Party Chief
- Must either already live within travelling distance of Moose Jaw or be willing to relocate
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting ‘Party Chief – Application’ as the subject of the email.