This permanent full-time position is based out of our Moose Jaw office. We offer an excellent benefits package after 3 months of probation. Wage is negotiable depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to begin a career in land surveying and to learn more about the geomatics industry.
- Set up/disassemble GPS base station
- Dig up survey monuments
- Operate jackhammer, ATV, truck
- Locate and mark underground facilities
- Assist Field Supervisor
- Carry tools and equipment
- Keep equipment and truck neat and organized
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Valid class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License
- Technical mindset
- Strong oral communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be willing to work overtime hours
- Must be physically fit as this position often requires a lot of walking and physical demands
- Some occasional overnight travel may be required
- Post secondary education in geomatics or a similar program would be an asset but is not required
- Previous survey experience would be an asset
- Must either already live within travelling distance of Moose Jaw or be willing to relocate
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Chainman – Application’ in the subject line.